Maximize the value of your membership! Get involved!
There are many ways to get involved in IACEE to maximize the value of your membership. Some of the options are listed below with contact information to follow up on anything of interest to you.
- Join a Special Interest Group (SIG)
- Digital Learning in Continuing Engineering Education (Clara Piloto, Anthony Morris, Errol La Grange)
- Innovations in Continuing Engineering Education (Lars Frolund, Marc Goossen, Zach Gredlics)
- Marketing Strategies in Continuing Engineering Education (Diane Landsiedel, Kirsti Miettinen)
- University-Industry Collaboration in Continuing Engineering Education (Pat Hall, Aihua Feng)
- Submit an abstract for a paper or presentation for the 2016 IACEE World Conference (Alfredo Soeiro)
- Host a future IACEE World Conference (Kim Scalzo)
- Refer a colleague for membership in IACEE (Soma Chakrabarti)
- Participate the IACEE Quality Program for Continuing Education (Ed Borbely)
- Participate the CEE Manager Training Program development team (Pat Hall)
- Contribute to a Knowledge Share Moment (Pat Hall)
- Get involved in the ongoing development of the IACEE website (Tom Brumm)
- Develop a mechanism for collecting news items of interest to IACEE members (Soma Chakrabarti)
- Participate a quality review process for IACEE products and services (Paul Marca)
- Participate in a Think Tank to produce papers, publications, and presentations on issues and trends in CEE (Nelson Baker and Zhang Guoqing)
For general information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.